Many patients with macular degeneration are surprised when during a routine eye examination their eye doctor tells them they have early macular degeneration. The mildly blurred vision seemed at first just like a slight change in the prescription of their glasses.
But with dry macular degeneration, the vision continues to slowly worsen and changing the prescription in your glasses doesn’t help.
Wet macular degeneration is worse. The vision can suddenly disappear in hours or less, leaving the patient with normal peripheral vision and a large, dark, blank spot in the center of their vision.
Living with Macular Degeneration
This website is dedicated to bringing you the latest research that may help you treat your macular degeneration.
Can I guarantee it will work?
But I can tell you what to expect if you continue on your present path.
- The faces of your family are forever gone or unrecognizable.
- You can’t read books or your cell phone or your computer.
- You can’t see TV.
- Your driver’s license, the ticket to freedom, is revoked.
- You can’t leave the house without someone to drive you or unless you take a taxi or bus.
- Your hobbies become difficult or impossible to do and enjoy.
- If you’re getting eye injections, understand it’s only temporary relief. The underlying problem is still there, waiting to resurface.
Macular degeneration is a quietly vicious disease. It’s our mission at MacularPatients.com to provide you with the cutting-edge epigenetic research you need to fight it.
Where Do You Go from Here?
There are three very important reports we provide you for FREE. They’re all critical if you have macular degeneration or have a loved one who does. Don’t let the article titles bother you. We summarize the important points at the end of each.
- Research Summary: Genetics, Epigenetics and Macular Degeneration Treatment. This report details the new science of epigenetics and how researchers feel this is the key for successful treatment of macular degeneration. Read this one first.
- Research Summary: Inflammation, Adaptive Stress Response and Treating Macular Degeneration. After you’ve read the section on genetics and epigenetics above, read this one next. It will probably shock you.
- Special Report: The Where and What of Macular Degeneration. This report discusses what macular degeneration actually is and what’s happening to your retina. It’s important to have a sense of what’s happening in your eye if you tackle a treatment program.
We wish you a successful journey.